We have a wide range of job opportunities available.
See current available job list below.
SWPCI also hires from within.
When a job becomes available, a notice is sent out to employees of the new opportunity. Many new positions have even been created when presented with an opportunity to create new programs or revamp an old one.
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Reports to: Team Leader
Still Waters Professional Counseling Services, provides in-home and in-office mental health services for children, adolescents, and adults. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of mental health services to individuals and families in need of counseling, crisis intervention, and prevention in the most appropriate, educational, and accessible manner.
Counselors will emphasis on prevention and/or behavior modification. The counselors will work with adults and children to promote optimum mental health. May help adults deal with addictions and substance abuse; family, parenting, and marital problems; and children with suicide; stress management; problems with self-esteem; and issues associated with aging and mental and emotional health.
- Complete all documentation based on clinical experience and knowledge
- Collect information about clients through interviews, observation, and tests
- Perform drug screenings for clients if needed.
- Evaluate clients physical or mental condition based on review of client information
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to client’s treatment
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress to measurable goals described in treatment and care plan
- Work a minimum of 25 billable hours per week. Billable hours are the face to face time with the client.
- Complete documentation within 48 hours of providing services
Working Days / Hours of work
- Must meet with team leader every Monday morning
- Work week is Sunday thru Saturday. Schedule is flexible.
- Counselor makes own schedule based on the availability of the client’s served.
- REQUIREMENT: COMPLETION OF AN INTERNSHIP OR PRACTICUM
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree: Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Human Services
Must be pursuing or already in possession of a Master’s Degree in: Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Counseling, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Counseling Education, Marriage & Family Therapy, Addiction Counseling.
Pursuant of a license LPC, LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT) or in possession of one of these licenses for office and in-home counseling and management positions
- Additional trainings may be added throughout the duration of employment. Trainings will not count towards billable hours.
- Full-time employees are offered the following benefits after successful completion of a 90 day probationary period: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, and Simple IRA (matched up to 3% by SWPCS). You will receive information regarding enrollment prior to the completion of 60 days, if full-time employment.
This job description does not include every duty and nothing in this document restricts Still Waters Professional Counseling Services, Inc.’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Full-Time Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant for Still Waters is required to be detailed orientated and able to multi-task in a fast-pasted environment.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical service to colleagues and managers in order to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards:
- Must be detailed orientated and be able to multi-task
- Maintain and log Still Waters equipment (iPad, laptops, cell phones, keys etc.)
- Ability to answer phones in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must be people-oriented.
- Must be able to help with the maintaining and organizing of individuals’ files
- Must have positive attitude, willingness to learn, friendly demeanor
- Must be able to follow instructions and accept constructive criticism
- Must possess great customer service skills
- Must schedule appointments and coordinate medical transportation rides
- Manage front desk duties and answer multiple lines
- Collect and log payments from individuals
- Must be able to put in referrals into the system along with service authorizations
- Must be able to direct individuals, staff, and guests to where they are supposed to go
- Must provide accurate and adequate information to requesters
- Hours are from Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The office is closed on the weekends and major holidays.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a high school diploma.
- At least 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Must be able to type
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Suite
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Augusta, GA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift